- If you could put Saturn in an enormous bathtub, it will float the planet has less density than water.
- Jupiter is heavier than all other planets put together.
- Venus is considerably hotter than Mercury, even though it is further away from the Sun. The thickness of Venus’ atmosphere traps heat near the surface of the planet
- The opposite of black holes are estimated to be white holes which spray out matter and light like fountains. Nothing can escape from black holes, like that situation nothing can enter the white holes, only the matter which is entered to black hole can gets out from white holes. (but according to Stephen Hawking there are neither wormholes nor white holes). http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/175414-stephen-hawking-research-there-are-no-black-holes
- Planets have magnetic field around them because of the liquid iron in their cores. As the planets rotate, so the iron swirls, generating electric currents that create the magnetic field.
- Neutron stars are very dense. A tablespoon of neutron star would weigh about ten billion tones.
- The future of the Universe may depend on how much dark matter there is. If there is too much, its gravity will eventually stop the Universe’s expansion – and make it shrink again.
- retrieved from (http://astroceanomy.com/2011/03/04/50-amazing-and-strange-astronomy-facts/
- &http://www.amazingspacefacts.50webs.com/ & http://space.about.com/od/humor/a/AstronomyFacts.htm)